Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Already gone...

Well kind of. We are leaving tomorrow for Germany. It is crazy how close we are to reaching our destination. Well just a quick update: We are staying in dorms and the first night that I got a key card and I key I lost it... :( but luckily my roommate is crazy wonderful and she has been so flexible about being there when I need the door opened! Awesome! We saw the city and went to the Department of State. It was interesting and very informative. We have a long day tomorrow and especially Friday. I don't know how I will be able to stay awake (most likely through caffeine and bright lights). Well to all reading this at night sweet dreams. To all who are just waking up Good Morning, and to all who are at that 2:30 feeling have a nice time drinking 5-hour energy.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment