Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Re-cap of my life

Hey guys,
Sorry for not posting for a while it has been a very interesting and exciting week and I have had little downtime. Sooooo I started school in Munich. It's fun stuff. It is nice to meet people from all over who are learning German at the same rate. Munich is really pretty, but a little to inner city for my taste. We are always doing something, like looking at churches, going to castles or going out at night. It is nice to have those things when I am bored, but when I'm tired I just wanna sleep! Even if there is nothing planned the city is always awake (except Sundays). I think I just need to find a rhythm in the city that I can follow, but that comes with time. We went on a day trip to Salzburg Austria. It was BEAUTIFUL! They have this wonderful garden that we stopped at and someone happened to be getting married. They were adorable. Congrats to the couple btw! I took as many pictures as I could before my camera decided to play dead. I will try to post some with the post, but I can't promise anything.
<3 <3 <3




P.S. My Birthday is coming up soon. What should I do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment