Translate

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Castles and Cars

Hi!
This whole week I have been thinking a lot about home, and the idea of routine. For the last four years I have been so used to waking up around the same time, driving to school, attending the same classes, and putting whatever little effort I have left into playing a sport and rounding up the troops to go home. In Germany I have more freedom than I than I thought I ever would, but I don't really know what to do with it. There are some days where I miss seeing my friends and having their humor and love in my life.  So if any of you guys are reading this I really appreciate that  you made everyday different and special. I am very happy  to meet new people in the school, but it is a bit sad to see people that I care about leaving back to their home countries. I miss them too, but enough with my thoughts.
 This week was freakishly hot! I don't understand German weather it was in the 90s this week but today it dropped to 60? Crazy! We went to BMW Welt  and I saw my car ( in 50 years), it is a Rolls Royce this one is dark blue, but I prefer black. We also went to Neuschwanstein. It is the Cinderella Castle. I really enjoy the outside way more than the inside (they would not let us take pics on the inside, but I found it a bit gaudy) lots of gold paint and big jewels.
 I hope your week is wonderful and filled with love!
<3 <3 <3

This is not Neuschwanstein. I visited this castle on a different day but I thought this is a better photo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment