Translate

Monday, October 1, 2012

I know its Monday...

Tut mir leid ( sorry) everyone I did not post on Sunday. Ok so here is whats up in my life.  My host brother is one of the funniest people that I know. He is 4 and picks up anything that I say in English really quickly. So on the days where he is tired of playing cars, sad, happy, hungry, bored or anything else he knocks on my door and asks to come in. I generally say yes but even if I say I am busy the "Poison Dwarf", a term my host father coined, still enters and plays with whatever he can find. He orders me to turn on music and we listen to Darth Vader sing a call me maybe parody for about 15 times and then we move on to Star Wars, Spider man or Batman. There are days when I will be listening to my own music and he will come in and listen as well, but then he repeats it. It is not bad because now that there is a small child in the house I don't play anything with swear words but because he is four and doesn't have any clue what he is saying he will just bring it up. As an example, we were sitting at lunch and my host mom had just asked the PD if he wants anything else to eat. He shook his head no but right after he looks at my host mom and he says "hey" and my host mom says what,  my host bro turns his head and looks straight at me and says "Im sexy and I know it." My host mom stopped, looked at me and starting cracking up. I did too but I also see my host brothers face in a bit of shock ( I think he was trying to get me in trouble), and then, just as he looked a bit angry and was about to scream, his face turned into a big smile and he starting laughing too. Yep these are my kinda people.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment